Take to the streets, skies or seas and let your imagination run wild as you build cool vehicles to complete daring missions.
Extinguish fires, catch crooks and explore dangerous environments like the volcano using your amazing creations.
Complete heroic challenges to win new vehicle components and LEGO bricks, and watch your city grow as you level up
Your LEGO® City needs you.
• Create and modify your own vehicles to suit your imagination, and then put them to the test in LEGO® City!
• Build your own city by completing heroic missions.
• Play with classic LEGO® City vehicles.
• Level up to win new vehicle components and LEGO® bricks
LEGO® City My City 2 is free to play and offers no in-app purchases.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2016 The LEGO Group.
Source: Google Play Store
Downloads Links For LEGO® City My City 2 For PC:
Download BlueStacks: [Link] OR:
Download LEGO® City My City 2 For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Subway Surfers v1.51.0 (Mod) Apk
How to Install ‘LEGO® City My City 2’ for PC:
Download Any of the Emulator you Like (I personally Recommend BluseStacks, ) And Install it on your PC. Now after the Installation is finished Please Follow the Below Guide to Install LEGO® City My City 2 on PC.
→ LEGO® City My City 2 for PC Install Instructions:
- Open The Emulator You downloaded and Installed > Tap the Search button.
- Enter the LEGO® City My City 2 in it.
- Choose Play Store to install it from there > put ID (Configure Play Store) in, if asked.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Also Read: Quikr Free Local Classifieds v8.6 Apk
That’s All for the Download and Install of LEGO® City My City 2 For PC, To see how can you run more apps from Android and iPhone on your PC take a look at Tech Peper.