• AI curated social news: Real time AI curated news delivered to you. The more you use FeedNews, the better it becomes. Get the information that interests you the most.
• Aggregated articles from Twitter: Connect your Twitter account to find great content that has been filtered, read and shared by the friends you follow. Pan for gold from Twitter and keep up with trending news.
• Reading list: Bookmark good finds. Save articles to read later, even when offline!
• Real-time intelligent ranking: Every time you click, refresh and switch a channel, only show what matters to you most, never miss out on what you care about.
• Top news sources: Choose and subscribe to 20 popular topics like entertainment, economy, finance, business, technology, science, sports, travel, fashion and politics, delivered by top global and national media like CNN, BBC, Reuters, Engadget and more.
• Magazine-style reader: An all-in-one newsstand with an intuitive user interface designed for your reading experience.
Source: Google Play Store
Downloads Links For FeedNews: AI curated news app For PC:
Download BlueStacks: [Link] OR:
Download FeedNews: AI curated news app For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Cooking Adventure™ For PC (Windows / Mac)
How to Install ‘FeedNews: AI curated news app’ for PC:
Download Any of the Emulator you Like (I personally Recommend BluseStacks, ) And Install it on your PC. Now after the Installation is finished Please Follow the Below Guide to Install FeedNews: AI curated news app on PC.
→ FeedNews: AI curated news app for PC Install Instructions:
- Open The Emulator You downloaded and Installed > Tap the Search button.
- Enter the FeedNews: AI curated news app in it.
- Choose Play Store to install it from there > put ID (Configure Play Store) in, if asked.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Also Read: Opera browser beta v35.0.2070.100163 Apk
That’s All for the Download and Install of FeedNews: AI curated news app For PC, To see how can you run more apps from Android and iPhone on your PC take a look at Tech Peper.