-Sign in with a Trainer Account (it is recommend you create a new one specifically for this app)
-Wait for first search to complete
-Select from the drop down at the bottom of the screen
-Follow the direction of the arrow
-When distance is under 20m switch to the other app to make the capture
Q- Why isn't compass needle is not moving?
A- You probably need to calibrate the compass on your device. See: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6145351
Q- What if I don't trust this app to connect to my Trainer Account?
A- Create a new Trainer Account for this app, one that you don't care about. You can use the throw away account on the Compass app while you use your main account on the Pokemon app.
Q- I don't have a Trainer Account or I use my Google Account how can I use this app?
A- Create a new Trainer Account for this app. You can still use your Google Account in the other app while using a Trainer Account in this app.
Q- Why am getting "Authentication failed – Servers may be down" when I try to login?
A- Verify or try the following:
1) Make sure you are using a Trainer Account and not a Google Account
2) Make sure your are typing in the correct user name and password
3) "Verify your email" for your new Trainer Account. You should have got an email to do this after you created the account.
4) Login to the Pokemon app with the new Trainer Account you created, catch a starter Pokemon, login to the Compass App with the new Trainer Account, logout of the Pokemon app, and login to the Pokemon app with your main account.
Source: Google Play Store
Downloads Links For Compass for Pokemon (Beta) For PC:
Download BlueStacks: [Link] OR:
Download Compass for Pokemon (Beta) For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Polar Chub v1.1.9 Apk Download
How to Install ‘Compass for Pokemon (Beta)’ for PC:
Download Any of the Emulator you Like (I personally Recommend BluseStacks, ) And Install it on your PC. Now after the Installation is finished Please Follow the Below Guide to Install Compass for Pokemon (Beta) on PC.
→ Compass for Pokemon (Beta) for PC Install Instructions:
- Open The Emulator You downloaded and Installed > Tap the Search button.
- Enter the Compass for Pokemon (Beta) in it.
- Choose Play Store to install it from there > put ID (Configure Play Store) in, if asked.
- Let the Downloading and Installation to complete.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
Also Read: SKRWT v1.0.8 Apk
That’s All for the Download and Install of Compass for Pokemon (Beta) For PC, To see how can you run more apps from Android and iPhone on your PC take a look at Tech Peper.